Mainly dedicated to the Key Enabling Technologies in NMBP, the event targeted the following thematic fields (https://kets-360.b2match.io/):
- Nanotechnologies and Advanced Materials
- Advanced manufacturing and processing
- Energy efficiency in Buildings (EeB)
- Factories of the Future (FoF)
- Sustainable process industries (SPIRE)
- Open Innnovation Test Beds (OITB)
During the KETS event in Strasbourg Cleancarb informed academic and industrial participants about the iModBatt project during 10 B2B meetings which were attended by Peter Dooley and Minette Yandoua individually. The main goals and objectives of iModBatt were explained during these meetings. Flyers and brochures were distributed during these meetings. Future H2020 or other project cooperation sought as a result of these meetings.